Liber8 is a social enterprise, which means that any funding or donations we receive are put back into providing a wide range of community-based services and counselling services for adults, young people and families throughout Lanarkshire.
Every single donation, no matter how large or small, will make a difference to the people who access our services. With your help, we can continue to support people in Lanarkshire affected by mental health problems, alcohol misuse, or substance use, and ensure that professional therapy is accessible to anyone who needs it.
Where Does My Donation go?
A donation helps us to continue providing our wide range of tailored counselling services, including:
- Talking Matters and Fast-Track counselling – our one-to-one, donation-based counselling services which are ran by our dedicated volunteers.
- STAR - our service for Trauma, Addiction and Recovery, which provides one-to-one counselling for anyone who has experienced addiction and trauma in their life.
- Saoirse - our service for women impacted by substance use and gender-based violence, in collaboration with Women’s Aid South Lanarkshire & East Renfrewshire (WASLER).
- Talk2Us - our therapeutic counselling service and group work programme for parents / guardians / caregivers of children up to the age of 18 (or 26 if they are dependent).
- GoTo - our mental health support service for young people aged 14-18 in South Lanarkshire, in collaboration with Regen:FX.
- Our School Counselling Programme - offering an early intervention counselling service for high school pupils across Lanarkshire.
- StreetBase – our youth programme which focuses on supporting young people aged 10-18 years old who are, directly or indirectly, affected by alcohol misuse or substance use in Halfway and Fernhill.
A donation to Liber8, no matter how large or small, means we can continue to support people affected by mental health issues, alcohol misuse or substance use. Our goal is to ensure that professional therapy is accessible to anyone who needs it, so we can help to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of people throughout Lanarkshire.
Our supporters help fund our wide range of counselling services and community-based projects, and we are incredibly grateful for any donation we receive.